Becky tagged me!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited and freaked out a little.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? It wasn't a consideration.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took a pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I told my husband
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Nope
9. DUE DATE? October 30th(ish) 1992
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not with this one
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Everything dairy.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? heartburn
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No- I was very happy
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 46lbs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I think I knew.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No- very healthy.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St Josephs hospital in Lowell, Mass
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 12
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband, my doctor and a couple nurses.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had some Demerol which made me vomit immediately. Didn't have the epidural...at the time, the anesthesiologist was busy.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 9oz
. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? November 3rd 1992
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Calvin
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 14!!!UGH
and now for my 7 random facts:
1. I have 9 1/2 toes
2. I've been taking Shorin Ryu Shidokan karate for about 4 years and just promoted to Shodan last October.
3. Both my kids have ADHD (without the hyperactivity)
4. I'm addicted to HGTV
5. I just learned how to knit this year, became very frustrated with it and now I'm hooked (haha) on crocheting.
6. I wish I could get paid to garden.
7. I hate the word "meme"
Rules: Those tagged must list 7 random facts about themselves. They also need to write in their blogs the rules of the game, which are pretty simple--you list your 7 facts, then list 7 people you are tagging. Then you leave them comments letting them know they've been tagged.
This should be tricky as I don't think I know 7 more mommies to tag...
Barefoot kitchen witch
One Crazy Chick
Forever a Black Belt
if I think of more, I'll add them
Becky tagged me!
I love the fact that we're in the self defense portion of our curriculum. Last night, my son and I went to class together-it is a teen/adult class. They used to separate the classes, but theres a new bag class with Kyoshi at the same time so the classes are now combined. M is assistant teaching this class. I don't know how she does it. Some of those kids are royal pains in the arse and they won't stop talking! I told 3 of them to zip it last night (one being my son) during warm ups. Non stop boy talk. This one kid-T-I would like to strangle. He's probably 16, took karate when he was little, got up to 2nd degree then quit for a while. Now he's back and he has the biggest ego ever. Thinks he's all that but the truth is, he's LAZY and cocky. I can't even get into it because just thinking about him is pissing me off. It was nice when Sensei T sidekicked him in the stomach and told him to pay attention. that made me smile.
So I guess Sensei T is being teased by all sorts of people because of what M did to him at the practical. (more details- after she knee striked him, he yelped, turned around, grabbed himself, and fell over) he's a good sport, though. I guess the most embarrasing thing was that he actually let her grab his shoulders during the sparring match to bring him into the knee strike. He must have been in disbelief or something. I'm sure that will never happen again heh heh heh.