10.21.2007

yep, I did miss a lot

I knew I was going to fall behind. Apparantly, its been all about bunkai the past couple months. Kyoshi has been teaching Passai Sho bunkai. I've only seen this done a couple times, never actually did it myself, though. There are a couple really vicious takedowns in this bunkai-one of which you end up flat on your face. We've also been working more on Pinan Sandan bunkai. I've only done this one a couple times. I hate being behind. I went to class on Wednesday and we did bunkai for most of the class-(not passai sho, though) It was good to review these. We did the bunkai for Naihanchi Shodan oyo, Pinan Shodan oyo, Pinan Yondan oyo, and Pinan Shodan (non-oyo) and then a bit of Pinan Sandan.
sigh. I'll catch up, right?

3 comments:

Becky G said...

I'm sure you will catch up. Just hang in there.

Mir said...

I just keep telling myself that I have the rest of my life to work on all of this... It tends to take some of the pressure off.

frotoe said...

Thats a good way to look at it, supergroup.